THE BOOKING PROCESS COULDN’T BE EASIER…
- Head over to our online booking system
- Select the event(s) you would like your child to attend.
- You will be prompted to log in/set up your user account if it is your first time booking online.
- When you’ve chosen your required dates, proceed to checkout.
- Select ‘add new attendee’ where you complete the registration form for your child and click ‘save’ then ‘next’.
- Confirm your booking – BACS payment details will pop up. If you would prefer to pay by cash or cheque, please contact us directly so this can be arranged.
- Once payment has cleared, you will receive a confirmation email.
Online Registration of Attendee
This form requires parent / carers contact details and important information relating to your child’s health, medical conditions or special assistance they may require. (Please note, once completed, this form will cover you for any future Holiday Club bookings you make and can be amended if you need to make any changes).
Do you have more than one child from your family that would also like to attend Indigo Arts & Crafts Holiday Club? We offer sibling discounts for brothers and sisters that would like to attend together. Just select the ‘sibling’ option for each child on the online booking system, for the days you require.
If you work long hours, difficult shifts or would like more time to get organised, we can provide an extended service for a small additional fee. All extended hours are available to add to your cart at the time of booking.